We are Professional & Experienced
Hard Water vs Soft Water
- Scale build up in pipes and water using appliances
- More detergents and soaps are needed
- Water heater efficiency is compromised
- Tough, dry skin and hair
- Embarrassing spots on glasses and silverware
- Causes build up of film on tubs, sinks, faucets and wall tiles
- Clothes wear out and fade faster
- Increased energy usage
- Creates plastic bottle waste from buying bottle water
- Additional time cleaning wiping and scrubbing film away
The benefits of soft water can be enjoyed in every area of your home, every day.
- Clean, better-tasting water flows from every faucet in your home!
- Using less detergents and expensive chemicals.
- No more bad tastes and odors in the water used for drinking, cooking and cleaning.
- Save money by eliminating the need for expensive bottle water!
- Treated water gives softer, smoother skin, and hair!
- Laundry comes out brighter, cleaner and softer immaculate looking dishes and silverware, showers, tubs and sinks.
- Immaculate looking dishes and silverware, showers, tubs and sinks.
- Are easier to clean and remain looking brand new due to decreased soap residue.
- Water heater efficiency is improved, resulting in energy savings.
- Scale build up in pipes and water using appliances is reduced!
“Wonderful customer service. Knowledgeable and friendly. Willing to help all your water softener needs. I won't go anywhere else.”Michael Davila