We are Professional & Experienced
Softeners / Refiners
Water Softener/Refiner – ERR 3700 SERIES
EcoWater’s elite water softener system is our refiner, which is offered in a two-tank design. It is highly recommended for municipal water supplies.
Features of the ERR 3502 Series:
• Bypass Valve (optional) – Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve for manual bypass.
• Patented Electronics – Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regeneration’s.
• Full One-Inch Riser – One-inch diameter for increased flow rates ensures that household demand is adequately met.
• Coconut-Shell Carbon with Lifetime Warranty – Filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow. Removes chlorine taste and odor, extends resin life and eliminates the need for a separate carbon filter and filter changes.
• Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank with Lifetime Warranty – Durable fiberglass-wrapped tank liner – does not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
• Self-Cleaning Distributors – Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
• Positive-Action Brine Valve – Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
• Patented Stratified Resin Bed with Lifetime Warranty – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate.
• Washed Quartz Underbedding – Superior to gravel underbedding, washed quartz is harder and does not break down, eliminating the possibility of hardness minerals being added to the water. Helps provide a cleaner, more thorough regeneration of the resin.
• Barium and Radium, and Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction – This refiner has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228 and NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
• Patented Six/Eight-Cycle Valve with Easy-Clamp Ring and Patented Coated Discs
Energy Efficient Power Supply Monitoring Options:
• Patented HydroLink® Remote – Two-way remote monitor technology
• HydroLink Plus® – Wi-Fi web-based technology
The Latest Technology for Water Treatment
High contrast graphic display with extended display information.
Provides information regarding remaining softening capacity and salt, water usage, functioning of the refiner, regeneration cycle, etc.
Automatic salt level detection and tank light*
The salt level is measured and set automatically by a real-time sensor for optimal convenience. A light illuminates the salt tank when opening the lid. ERR3700 and Boost cabinet models have a dampened hinge salt cover.
Dry brine tank: The salt tank remains dry between regenerations, avoiding the creation of salt bridges that can jeopardize the function of the refiner and, moreover, limits the risk for bacterial growth.
"“The reps are always personable and easy to work with. They work hard to accommodate me.”"− Sara Saenz
"“The system itself is outstanding and the sales reps are great!!!”"− Elizabeth Verduzco
"“Meeting the new server for Eco water system was a solid transition. The technician was on hands, knowledgeable and professional. No negatives from me”"− Barbara Wheeler